Once memories are made, they are never lost. In every step there is a new perspective, in every day a new beginning. Make the most of ever moment, because once past it can never be gained- but forever they are etched in your brain.



Wednesday 7 December 2011

''Boom Chaka Laka''

It's tiring but refreshing, boring at times but fun, draining but worth doing... it's the Choral Competition.
Going back into childhood always sparks memories. Those days when you watch Tarzan shouting 'woahoohwa' jumping from tree to tree. Or watching the little mermaid swimming while singing. What about watching the mischiefs of Aladdin- 'I must say one of the best looking character'.

Those movies are so fun to watch and have the best endings. When our school does Choral Comp and we choose to sing any song- the song we choose to do always is...you guessed it... Disney.

I enjoy singing, though I may not have a great voice. It brings joy and takes away the stresses of life. It fulfils my inner being and gives me strength to stay on the positive side of my attitude. It helps me to overcome and i feel quite rejuvenated. Like that feeling on a hot day when you splash cold water on that face of yours.  



Singing the Jungle Rhythm from Jungle Rhythm 2 really gets me tappin my feet and moving to the beat. I sing everything to my best ability and I'm enjoying every little moment of it. It feels good too.  



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4f649SyjQ0


Have a look at the song. Isn't it just so great :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey love
    lol never realised how funny this song is
    Great job on Friday<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just listened to the song again. It is so funny! I miss Balooo<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hey Hey!
    I awarded you 2 blog awards.Check em out here:

    You gotta post on it, btw. Ciao bella:)

    ReplyDelete

HEY HEY HEY!
I hope this blog has given you a new view, a new idea and something different to think about.
Please feel free to let me know what you think.
I appreciate it a lot.
Happy commenting! Beck